X-ray Facility Home Page
Latest News in the X-ray Facility:
- The Rigaku safety presentation should be viewed by all users of the X-ray facility. It is viewable with OpenOffice, and a few changes have been made to make the material more germane to our lab work.
- Small molecule pdb structure files are available at Molecules@GNU-Darwin.org. They may require some minimization. The site will be offering minimized structures in due course.
- There is now an externally accessible queue link.
- General computing information for your evaluation.
- Our software page has been update with ssh and file transfer examples.
- X-ray lab policy changes result in high turnover for the Flea and Tick queues.
- Job submission tutorial for r2d2, the star wars cluster.
- X-ray lab queue system improved with automatic email notification and calendar view.
- More than 3/4 terabyte has been added to the data repository, so that synchrotron data can be archived and backed up.
- Our Software List has been updated and upgraded.
- We have active archives of most structural biology related email forums.
- Job submission tutorial for Queen, the hive.
- News forum for facility-related news and discussion.
The X-ray lab is located at:
Room 623, Wood Basic Science Building
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
725 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Last revised: Monday, 10-Mar-2014 16:43:03 EDT